Pages

Hello!

My name is Thomas David Kavanagh, a photographer that shoots wedding, lifestyle and commercial portraiture. I was born and bred in Dublin, Ireland but have been living in Birmingham, England for the past decade.

I have started a photography business called Saol Photography. Saol (pronounced 'Sail') is the Irish word for 'life'. I chose this as it represents how important photography is to me as well as the type of photographs I want to make.

In this blog I will share details of how my business progresses and also the projects that I am working on. Your views and comments are greatly appreciated. All of the writing and images seen in this blog are created by me and I retain the copyright. Should you wish to use any of my images, please contact me for permission.

Thank you for taking the time to visit,
Tom :-)

Monday 13 June 2011

Congratulations Becky and George!



I'm back . . . . .  finally!!!! After a couple of busy months and a bit of poor health, I'm finally starting to catch up with everything (well just about). Thank you to all the well-wishers during my trips to the hospital and apologies to those I haven't yet gotten back to!

So much has happened I nearly didn't know where to start. But as one should, I decided the right thing was to go back to the start.

A little while ago I posted some engagement pictures of George and Becky, a lovely couple whose wedding would be my first outing as a solo photographer. I am delighted to say that the happy couple are now husband and wife, complete with pictures to prove it :-)

As nervous as I was in the morning, I soon forgot about worrying and had a really nice day with some fantastic people. A little bit of rain here and there certainly didn't dampen the mood (no pun intended) as you'll see from the smiles below.

I'm so honoured to have been part of their day and can see many happy days ahead for them :-)














Someone was a bit 'too' good at walking in heels!





1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Tom, images are lovely, first shot's my favorite, close second are the manheels hmmm, grooms you saw it here first :) x

    ReplyDelete